Find Your Favorite Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
A sweet potato casserole recipe is great for pot luck dinners, large
family gatherings, and an easy way to get this great super food into
your diet. In most cases, you just toss together the ingredients and
Sweet Potato Crunch
- 4 large sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled and cooled
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 stick of margarine or butter
How to prepare this sweet potato casserole recipe:
- In a large bowl, whip together sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, evaporated
milk, and salt.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
- Mix together brown
sugar, flour and chopped pecans.
- Sprinkle over potato mixture.
margarine or butter and pour over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
for 45 minutes.
Sweet Potato Pineapple Casserole
- 1 can (29 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes.
- Stir in pineapple, pecans,
brown sugar and butter.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Bake 5
minutes longer or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
Cracklin Bran Sweet Potato Bake
- 2 cans (24 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 5 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini mashmallows
- 1 cup Kellogg's Cracklin Bran cereal, crushed to 1/2 cup
How to Prepare:
In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, 4 tablespoons of the margarine,
orange juice and salt. Mix with an electric mixer and beat until
smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the marshmallows, and spread in a 10 x 6 x 2
inch (1 1/2 quart) glass baking dish. Top with the remaining
marshmellows. Melt the remaining margarine, and combine with Cracklin
Bran cereal. Sprinkle over marshmallows and bake at 350 degrees
fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield 8 servings.
Share your favorite sweet potato casserole recipe. Or, review recipes that other visitors have shared. Try one... Try them all! You can even comment and rate any of our visitor's casserole recipes.
More Casserole Recipes...
Praline Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
Sweet Potato Cashew Casserole
Sep 15, 17 08:44 PM
These sweet potato muffins may turn out to be your favorite. It's one of our lower sugar and fat versions. We offer a variety of sweet potato muffin recipes and sweet potato bread recipes.
Sep 15, 17 08:39 PM
Sweet Potato Biscuit Recipe. Not your everyday biscuit here. It's packed full of the super food nutrients of the sweet potato. A great way to get sweet potatoes into your family's diet.
Sep 12, 17 12:01 PM
Tastes no different than pumpkin pie. Yummy!